Advert Title: Full time Sales Assistant, London City (Farringdon Road)
Salary: £9.65 per hour+ bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + enhanced parental leave + no Sunday working
Location: London City, EC1M 3JB
Job Type: Full time 40 hours per week
At Dulux we have a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity available for a Sales Assistant within our Dulux Decorators Centre.
Customers are at the heart of our Dulux business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority. As a sales assistant you will spend most of your time speaking to and assisting customers providing a first-rate customer experience.
What you’ll need to do:
- Deliver exceptional customer Service and advice
- Mix Paint to customer requirements
- Merchandising of Stock
- Restock the shop floor following the merchandising plan
- Pack Orders
- Build Relationships with customers
- Resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to Deliver against Store targets alongside your team
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has a proactive approach and ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Support the Store Manager with sales growth
- A positive Attitude and can build a rapport with a wide range of different people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Wants to be part of a fun team
- Passionate about the Dulux brand
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. All the training you need and ongoing coaching and support with potential opportunities to advance your career and the build your skills.
- 25 days holiday
- No evening work or Sunday shifts
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- A generous contribution pension scheme (where we pay double the amount you do!)
- Up to 50% off all AkzoNobel products sold in store
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. cycle to work’ scheme, discounted gym memberships and cinema tickets)
Why work for Dulux?
Dulux Decorating Centre is one of the largest decorating stores network, in the UK. Part of AkzoNobel, a market-leading global business. Seeing huge successes year-on-year, we currently have over 230 stores nationwide.
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy then apply for to join us today!
Job Reference: DDCLONDONCITY_1642078361
Salary: Up to £9.65 per hour + plus bonuses
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP